Clearwater Beach sunset viewed from Sand Key.

Bookmark or Share TampaBayTourist.com with Friends.Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Ride a bike on trails!  (Read 1213 times)

Offline TBTourist

• Reviews of Tampa Bay by a local!
  • Administrator
  • TBTourist
    • View Profile
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
Ride a bike on trails!
« on: April 18, 2010, 07:40:17 PM »
Suncoast Trail:  Runs through Hillsborough, Pasco and Hernado Counties for 41 miles and it goes parallel to the Suncoast Parkway.  It's a very scenic, rural ride because I've driven my car along the Parkway and you can see the bikes and trail on the west side of the toll road highway.  I don't have a bike but I've been that way.  LOL!  There's a fence that separates the trail from the highway and I saw rest areas with benches and port-o-potties, so it looks like a nice ride on a bike. 

Pinellas Trail:  This is one of the state's premier urban trails and it runs from St. Petersburg to Tarpon Springs for 34 miles.  It has numerous access points, rest rooms and water fountains in public parks.  It's also close to restaurants and convenience stores, so this trail is great for biker beginners and kids who need to stop for a snack or a soft drink with some flavor other than plain water.  This trail has many bike bridges over the major roads in the country, so it's really well done and safe. 

Withlacoochee State Trail:  This trail is 46 miles long and it runs through Pasco, Hernando and Citrus counties.  It's mostly flat which makes it great for bikers of all skill levels.  I've never seen this particular trail, so I don't know anything else about it. 

See more information at the following link:

http://dep.state.fl.us/gwt/guide/

ColorSlide.com is my business! We take your digital images and print them onto color slide film inexpensively.  We can also scan your existing film (any size) into digital images and then put them onto a DVD to play as a show on your TV.  We can also convert your existing digital images into the Zapplication format needed by many art shows and craft shows.  Our main clientel are artists and people who need PowerPoint slides.  Learn more at:  http://www.colorslide.com/

ColorSlide.com is your source for color slides or negatives from digital images and more!