Clearwater Beach sunset viewed from Sand Key.

Bookmark or Share TampaBayTourist.com with Friends.Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Bahama Breeze  (Read 1728 times)

Offline casweetnezz

• View Profile
Bahama Breeze
« on: February 28, 2010, 06:09:39 PM »
Bahama Breeze is a wonderful place to have lunch or dinner located off the W Courtney Campbell Causeway. The atmosphere has a Caribbean feel and the menu consist of Caribbean inspired meals, tropical beverages, & deserts. Located on the outside patio is bar and eating area for thoes that enjoy eating their meal in the nice fresh air while you listen to the live band.

My favorite meal would be the cocunut shrimp dinner. It's very delicious and those of you who love shrimp will love this meal.

Bahama Breeze offers services for groups and you have the option to call ahead to make reservations for your special occassion.

I would recommend checking out their website to view chef videos, recipes, & the island insider club for promotions and specials.

Bahama Breeze Contact Information:
3045 N Rocky Point Dr E ยท Tampa
www.bahamabreeze.com
(813) 289-7922
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 06:14:39 PM by casweetnezz »

Offline TBTourist

• Reviews of Tampa Bay by a local!
  • Administrator
  • TBTourist
    • View Profile
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
Re: Bahama Breeze
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 08:53:05 PM »
We went to Bahama Breeze last week and the food and service was excellent.  Plus we had received a $10 gift card by mail, so we used it to knock 20% off of our bill!  See some of the photos I took below.  Click the image to make it larger.
ColorSlide.com is my business! We take your digital images and print them onto color slide film inexpensively.  We can also scan your existing film (any size) into digital images and then put them onto a DVD to play as a show on your TV.  We can also convert your existing digital images into the Zapplication format needed by many art shows and craft shows.  Our main clientel are artists and people who need PowerPoint slides.  Learn more at:  http://www.colorslide.com/

Offline Punamorrut

• View Profile
Re: Bahama Breeze
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 03:59:18 AM »
I am very glad to read this useful content. I was really happy to read.

ColorSlide.com is your source for color slides or negatives from digital images and more!