Clearwater Beach sunset viewed from Sand Key.

Bookmark or Share TampaBayTourist.com with Friends.Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: The Pier in St. Petersburg  (Read 2053 times)

Offline TBTourist

• Reviews of Tampa Bay by a local!
  • Administrator
  • TBTourist
    • View Profile
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
The Pier in St. Petersburg
« on: August 01, 2010, 10:36:10 PM »
We spent an evening at The Pier in St. Petersburg recently and it's a fun place to hang out for a couple hours.  They have shops and restaurants with outside seating.  We walked all over the place with our family and we had fun!  The bar served us a signature drink, a Jamaica Me Crazy and it was very good!

The Morons in the City Government of St. Pete are talking about taking The Pier down and replacing it with a different version, which I personally think is a stupid waste of money.  The money would be better spent refurbishing the gem that they have there already. 

Check out the photos below by clicking them to make them larger.
ColorSlide.com is my business! We take your digital images and print them onto color slide film inexpensively.  We can also scan your existing film (any size) into digital images and then put them onto a DVD to play as a show on your TV.  We can also convert your existing digital images into the Zapplication format needed by many art shows and craft shows.  Our main clientel are artists and people who need PowerPoint slides.  Learn more at:  http://www.colorslide.com/

Offline TBTourist

• Reviews of Tampa Bay by a local!
  • Administrator
  • TBTourist
    • View Profile
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
Re: The Pier in St. Petersburg
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 10:41:00 PM »
More photos of The Pier are below.  Click them to make them larger.
ColorSlide.com is my business! We take your digital images and print them onto color slide film inexpensively.  We can also scan your existing film (any size) into digital images and then put them onto a DVD to play as a show on your TV.  We can also convert your existing digital images into the Zapplication format needed by many art shows and craft shows.  Our main clientel are artists and people who need PowerPoint slides.  Learn more at:  http://www.colorslide.com/

Offline Tannehilvill

• View Profile
Re: The Pier in St. Petersburg
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 04:40:04 AM »
If I'm interested in further studies. Where to find this information.

ColorSlide.com is your source for color slides or negatives from digital images and more!