Clearwater Beach sunset viewed from Sand Key.

Bookmark or Share TampaBayTourist.com with Friends.Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse on Westshore  (Read 1983 times)

Offline TBTourist

• Reviews of Tampa Bay by a local!
  • Administrator
  • TBTourist
    • View Profile
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse on Westshore
« on: May 12, 2011, 11:42:33 PM »
I finally had the opportunity to have dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse on Westshore Blvd. in Tampa last Saturday night.  The meal was fabulous and I ate every bite. but for me it was too expensive.  I was there to celebrate a college graduation of a friend and I was happy to be there, but I wasn't prepared to spend $70 on myself, including the 20% tip.  

I chose the $40 meal that included appetizer, meal and dessert, and I had two glasses of inexpensive Zinfadel wine.  But the wine only filled my glass by 1/3!  I found that to be a bit odd, but as I looked around the room, perhaps the wine glasses were a bit too big.  My portion would have filled a much smaller glass nicely.  

Other than the small amount of wine, my meal was perfect and you can see what I had in the photos below.  I understand that prime steak houses that offer steak still sizzling on the plate cost more than normal, but I still thing their prices are a bit high for the common man.  I guess they have to charge more in order to pay all of the extra employees near the front and the DJ/musician who played music in the bar area, and the valet parking attendants.  

Click the photos to make them larger.  

ColorSlide.com is my business! We take your digital images and print them onto color slide film inexpensively.  We can also scan your existing film (any size) into digital images and then put them onto a DVD to play as a show on your TV.  We can also convert your existing digital images into the Zapplication format needed by many art shows and craft shows.  Our main clientel are artists and people who need PowerPoint slides.  Learn more at:  http://www.colorslide.com/

ColorSlide.com is your source for color slides or negatives from digital images and more!