Clearwater Beach sunset viewed from Sand Key.

Bookmark or Share TampaBayTourist.com with Friends.Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: New York New York Nightclub  (Read 1518 times)

Offline TBTourist

• Reviews of Tampa Bay by a local!
  • Administrator
  • TBTourist
    • View Profile
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
New York New York Nightclub
« on: March 31, 2010, 10:02:57 PM »
We've been going to New York New York for 5 years now.  It's a lot of fun, but it's not your typical club.  They have a kitchen that's open most of the night in case you get the munchies, so that's a plus.  They have a wide range of age groups there including some old folks, so be prepared for that.  It's a mix of youngsters and oldsters, which is unusual.  There's nothing like watching some old cougars trolling for young guys on the dance floor.  LOL!  Unless it's the old dudes trying to get their dork on.  LMAO!  Luckily there's a mix of old school and new music, so everyone is relatively happy with the music. 

Which brings up the dance floor... and this is something that I don't like about NY NY.  The dance floor is big, but there's too many guys standing around the edges holding their beer watching the girls dance.  That cuts down the dance floor space by half at minimum, so the dancing people are crowded into the middle and you can't move at all.  It's crazy and I don't understand why the management won't do anything about it. 

In years past we used to go there because there was no cover charge.  I just looked at their website today and now they have a cover charge on Friday and Saturday nights starting at 9pm!  Whoa!  That was news to me.  I guess we'll have to get there before 9pm if we want to make an appearance there. 

Lastly, do you like bathroom attendants?  I don't.  The same guy has been working in the restroom since I've been going there.  (Plus, a lady in the ladies room.)  Speaking from personal experience, I don't need some dude to hand me a paper towel for a tip.  I can work the paper towel dispenser myself, thank you very much. 

Here's the link to their website and all of their information...  Go there and have some fun!

http://nynyniteclub.com/
ColorSlide.com is my business! We take your digital images and print them onto color slide film inexpensively.  We can also scan your existing film (any size) into digital images and then put them onto a DVD to play as a show on your TV.  We can also convert your existing digital images into the Zapplication format needed by many art shows and craft shows.  Our main clientel are artists and people who need PowerPoint slides.  Learn more at:  http://www.colorslide.com/

ColorSlide.com is your source for color slides or negatives from digital images and more!