Clearwater Beach sunset viewed from Sand Key.

Bookmark or Share TampaBayTourist.com with Friends.Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Portofino Bay in Orlando Florida  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Mrs. Tourist

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Portofino Bay in Orlando Florida
« on: February 13, 2010, 08:43:25 PM »
One of my friends and I decided we would go out of town for her birthday. We discovered a very nice and elegant hotel. From the time you arrive on property you are treated as royalty. If you ask me I would have to say this place is a 5 plus star hotel. For the people who like to drink you can go to city walk and drink all you want due to no worry about drinking and driving because there is a boat that takes you over and bring you back. Overall I had a wonderful experience  at this place.

Here's the link to the hotel,  http://www.loewshotels.com

Below are some pictures click below to make larger
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 08:46:39 PM by Mrs. Tourist »

Offline casweetnezz

• View Profile
Re: Portofino Bay in Orlando Florida
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 02:40:42 AM »
I agree, the Portofino Bay Hotel in Orlando Florida on Universal Studios property  is a wonderful place to stay.  The service was great and the hotel reminds you of a miniature Italy. I would highly recommend the Portofino Bay Hotel to family and friends.

There are 3 pools on the propertly including a beach pool which was very nice to relax and get some sun.

If you're not too sure of taking the boat trip the hotel also provides bicycle and bus shuttles to and from the theme park.

ColorSlide.com is your source for color slides or negatives from digital images and more!