Clearwater Beach sunset viewed from Sand Key.

Bookmark or Share TampaBayTourist.com with Friends.Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Mom's Place in Tampa  (Read 3828 times)

Offline TBTourist

• Reviews of Tampa Bay by a local!
  • Administrator
  • TBTourist
    • View Profile
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
Mom's Place in Tampa
« on: June 03, 2010, 11:05:33 PM »
We have been going to Mom's Place in Tampa for the last 5 years.  If you like a good, old-fashioned Diner with booths to sit in, then you'll simply love this.  The food is great and the prices are even better!  They serve breakfast all day and if you like to sleep-in and still have breakfast then Mom's Place is for you.  They also specialize in Greek Food, so if you like that then you should definitely go there for lunch. 

They do have a few limitations that you need to know about.  They close at 3pm most days, so plan on breakfast and/or lunch and that's it.  The second limitation is that they only accept cash, so bring 20 bucks or use their ATM to get the cash you need. 

Today, I had breakfast and my wife had lunch.  I can eat breakfast food no matter what time it is, but I simply cannot eat lunch as my first meal of the day very often.  I know, I'm weird!  LOL!

Mom's Place is located just north of Raymond James Stadium where the Tampa Bay Buccaneers play football.  They don't have a website that I could find, so use the following link to find their address and location.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Moms+Place+in+Tampa&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Moms+Place&hnear=Tampa,+FL&cid=8906482000994307045

Click the photo below to make it larger.
ColorSlide.com is my business! We take your digital images and print them onto color slide film inexpensively.  We can also scan your existing film (any size) into digital images and then put them onto a DVD to play as a show on your TV.  We can also convert your existing digital images into the Zapplication format needed by many art shows and craft shows.  Our main clientel are artists and people who need PowerPoint slides.  Learn more at:  http://www.colorslide.com/

Offline TBTourist

• Reviews of Tampa Bay by a local!
  • Administrator
  • TBTourist
    • View Profile
    • Digital images printed to color slides.
Re: Mom's Place in Tampa
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 02:47:18 PM »
Yesterday we went to Mom's Place in Tampa again!  We go there every few months and it's always a great meal.  We were celebrating our 3rd Wedding Anniversary, so we went there at lunchtime.  We've been going there 6 years now and most of the waitresses still work there.  The owner is always there too!

Mom's Place is always crowded, so we had to wait about 10 minutes for a table to open up.  You can't beat the good food and the fast service.  Of course, I had breakfast for lunch and my wife had a lunch entree and our bill was under $15.  We love it, so check it out!
ColorSlide.com is my business! We take your digital images and print them onto color slide film inexpensively.  We can also scan your existing film (any size) into digital images and then put them onto a DVD to play as a show on your TV.  We can also convert your existing digital images into the Zapplication format needed by many art shows and craft shows.  Our main clientel are artists and people who need PowerPoint slides.  Learn more at:  http://www.colorslide.com/

ColorSlide.com is your source for color slides or negatives from digital images and more!